Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Change I better believe in

I'm now in my fourth week at TriMedx. I'm learning a whole heck of a lot. One of the things I'm learning about it (re-learning about) is how communications must be properly managed. I'm also learning about disclaimers; like this one: nothing in this blog represents the opinion of TriMedx or its management, leadership, or shareholders.

But, I am getting my head around this who SEO business, that's for sure. I'm also learning a whole bunch about clinical engineering, BMETs, CBETs, imaging technicians, field service engineers, and much much more. I guess it has a lot to do with the positions I'm trying to fill in California areas such as Los Angeles, San Bernardino, greater Inland Empire, Northridge, Long Beach, and others. I'm not totally in-the-know yet on the terminology and how a BMET evolved to incorporate "biomed" but, I'm starting to figure it out.

Our TriMedx career's page is going to start getting beefed-up a little, too. But, that too will take some time and attention to keep things on the up & up with marketing & communications authorities.

So, if you should find yourself out on the Internet looking for a clinical engineering manager position in the Los Angeles area, please take a look at the position(s) I'm working on.
I'm also looking for BMETs, imaging, and lab technicians, also in the same Southern California area.

That's it for now, folks! I'll be back with more exciting content.
Thanks for reading...and searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment